Known the world over as the Land of Smiles, Thailand is famous for being the principal tourist destination in South East Asia. This tropical fun loving and friendly country really does have something for everyone of every age. From golden, sandy beaches to lush steamy jungles, bustling busy cities to traditional squat villages, 5 star cuisines to roadside noodle stalls, historic Buddhist temples to 21st century sky scrapers; Thailand never fails to delight, amaze and captivate all who visit.
Beyond Holidays welcomes you to Thailand, the land of smiles. Upon arrival at Bangkok, board your cab and make your transfer to Pattaya. Once you reach, check-in to the hotel and spend some time at leisure. By evening board your cab and proceed for the Alcazar show, a dazzling show with energetic acts and bright colours. Return to the hotel later and relax. Stay overnight in Pattaya.
Have a leisurely breakfast at the hotel, and then go on an excursion of Coral island. Locally known as Koh Lan, Coral island is the biggest island off the coast of Pattaya in the gulf of Thailand. Lunch will be served at the island. You may engage in optional activities such as Parasailing, Sea Walk, Jet Skiing etc. Once you reach back the Pattaya mainland by afternoon, proceed on a half day city tour which covers Noong Nooch village and Gems gallery. Stay overnight in Pattaya.
Have a refreshing breakfast at the hotel, check-out and then drive to Bangkok. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel and spend rest of the day at leisure. By evening go on a dinner cruise by Chaophraya Princess and experience the beauty of illuminated Bangkok city spread along the sides of the channel. Enjoy wide spread buffet dinner on board. Later get droped back to the hotel and have a peaceful bedtime. Stay overnight in Bangkok.
On this day, check-out from the hotel and go for a half day Bangkok temple & City tour. In this tour, you’ll cover the most sought after points by people from all over the world such as Grand Palace, Wat Pho Buddhist temple, Wat Traimit temple etc. Later in the evening get dropped to the Bangkok International airport for your return flight. Tour concludes!
• The patrons are responsible to carry required documents such as photo ID cards and travel vouchers.
• The hotels mentioned in the package are indicative and can be secured upon booking only.
• In case, the hotels mentioned in the package is not available at the time of booking, similar category hotels will be provided and the same will be notified.
• Cost of optional tours and activities are excluded from the package price unless mentioned in the itinerary.
• Tours are subjected to weather or political conditions at the place concerned. In case any sightseeing tour is cancelled, alternate shall be provided.
• The time and distances mentioned in the itinerary are approximate, which is meant for understanding of the package. The actual travel time depends on road and traffic conditions.
• Beyond Holidays will not be responsible for any kind of losses suffered due to missing of flights or other modes of public transports.