A harmonious blend of culture, cuisine, arts and architecture, Singapore is a dynamic city that’s rich in contrast and color. The phrase ‘City in a Garden’ has been used to describe this magical location in which ancient forests and contemporary architecture blend into one. Singapore is a city of riches both natural and man-made, which offers travelers so much more than just a stop-over destination. There is no better way to appreciate this than from the water where you can see old tradition against a backdrop of modern skyscrapers.
Do what you love in this city of limitless possibilities, where Passion made possible!
Beyond Holidays welcomes you to Singapore. Upon arrival at Singapore Changi International Airport, meet our representative and get transferred to your hotel. Check-in to your hotel and spend your day free at leisure. In the evening, go for Singapore Night Safari tour inclusive tram ride and zoo entrance. Experience the ultimate adventure when you come face to face with the nocturnal animals in the Zoo. Listen to the sound of forest, singing insects, rushing water and calls of animals. The visit is incomplete without exploring the creatures of the night show. A 20 minute animal extravaganza will thrill you with their unique behaviour and skills. Get back to the hotel and enjoy a comfortable sleep. Stay overnight in Singapore.
Have a delicious breakfast at the hotel and get picked up from the lobby for a half day Panoramic city tour of Singapore. See the iconic Merlion and raffles landing site along with the fountain of wealth, which is listed in the Guinness book of records as the largest fountain in the world. Pass by Orchard Road, Suntec City, Little India and China Town known to be the entertainment and shopping hubs of Singapore. Later in the afternoon proceed for Sentosa Island tour inclusive one way Skypass cable car, Wings of Time & S.E.A Aquarium. Experience a closer view of sea creatures at the Underwater Aquarium. Get back to the hotel for a peaceful sleep. Stay overnight in Singapore.
Today, have your breakfast and get ready for a full day excursion of Universal Studios. There are a total of 24 attractions in the Universal Studios, of which 18 are original or specially adapted for the park. The park consists of seven themed zones which surround a lagoon. Each zone is based on a blockbuster movie or a television show, featuring their own unique attractions, character appearances, dining and shopping areas. Find sometime for a good shopping or dining experience at a preferred place in the evening. Get back to the hotel later and have a comfy bedtime. Stay overnight in Singapore.
Have a leisurely breakfast at the hotel and pack up. Check out from the hotel and bid farewell to the Lion city. Get dropped to the Singapore Changi International Airport in time with the onward flight to hometown. Tour concludes!
• The patrons are responsible to carry required documents such as photo ID cards and travel vouchers.
• The hotels mentioned in the package are indicative and can be secured upon booking only.
• In case, the hotels mentioned in the package is not available at the time of booking, similar category hotels will be provided and the same will be notified.
• Cost of optional tours and activities are excluded from the package price unless mentioned in the itinerary.
• Tours are subjected to weather or political conditions at the place concerned. In case any sightseeing tour is cancelled, alternate shall be provided.
• The time and distances mentioned in the itinerary are approximate, which is meant for understanding of the package. The actual travel time depends on road and traffic conditions.
• Beyond Holidays will not be responsible for any kind of losses suffered due to missing of flights or other modes of public transports.