Named as one of the ten paradises of the world by 'National Geographic Traveler', Kerala is famous for its ecotourism initiatives and idyllic backwaters. Its unique culture and traditions, coupled with varied geography, have made Kerala one of the most popular destinations in the world. It's hard to deny Kerala's liberal use of the slogan - God's own country.
Explore Kerala like never before. Experience beyond.
Beyond Holidays welcomes you to Kochi, the most charming city of Kerala. Upon arrival at Kochi International Airport, meet our representative and begin your ‘Misty Munnar’ tour. Board your cab and drive straight to Munnar (140 kms / 4 hrs). Visit Cheeyapara falls & Pothamedu viewpoint on the way. On arrival at Munnar, check-in to the hotel. Spend rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight in Munnar.
On this day, upon having a relishing breakfast at the hotel, check-out and go on a half day exploration tour of Munnar where you will visit Tata Tea Museum, Echo point. Also visit Mattupetty lake and dam. Enjoy a panoramic view of the dam surrounded by wooden hills and tea plantations. Post lunch, drive back to Kochi. Get dropped to the Kochi International Airport for your return flight. Tour concludes!
• The patrons are responsible to carry required documents such as photo ID cards and travel vouchers.
• The hotels mentioned in the package are indicative and can be secured upon booking only.
• In case, the hotels mentioned in the package is not available at the time of booking, similar category hotels will be provided and the same will be notified.
• Cost of optional tours and activities are excluded from the package price unless mentioned in the itinerary.
• Tours are subjected to weather or political conditions at the place concerned. In case any sightseeing tour is cancelled, alternate shall be provided.
• The time and distances mentioned in the itinerary are approximate, which is meant for understanding of the package. The actual travel time depends on road and traffic conditions.
• Beyond Holidays will not be responsible for any kind of losses suffered due to missing of flights or other modes of public transports.