Mumbai is the only Indian city for which the word ‘megalopolis’ is used. This is the richest and most populous city of India, one of the top 10 centres of global finance, hosts the tallest residence in the country, and has the largest slums in Asia, and the most prolific film industry in the world.
The twin hill stations of Lonavla-Khandala are Mumbai’s most easy and beloved retreats. While conventional wisdom in India says stay away from hill roads during rains, Mumbaikars take the train to Lonavla through monsoon clouds that seem haplessly pinned into their place by the towering ghats. These hill towns are also outdoor enthusiast’s hotspots. With Buddhist caves, majestic forts and rugged hills within easy reach, they are base points for hikes, treks and rock climbs.
Beyond Holidays welcomes you to Mumbai - the most populous city in India. Upon arrival at the airport, meet our representative and get transferred to Lonavala by surface (85 kms / 2 hrs). Check-in to the hotel upon arrival and spend rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight in Lonavala.
On this day, have a relishing breakfast at the hotel and go on a full day exploration tour of Lonavala - a picturesque hill station in the Sahyadri mountain range. The places of interest include Karla caves, Bushi dam, Lohgad falls, Tiger point etc. Get back to your hotel by evening and have a peaceful bedtime. Stay overnight in Lonavala.
After having a leisurely breakfast at the hotel, check-out and board your cab. Drive back to Mumbai. Check-in to the hotel as you arrive in Mumbai. Post lunch, go on a half day exploration tour of Mumbai city. Visit Juhu Beach, Marine Drive and drive by Bandra - Worli sea link. Get back to the hotel by late evening and relax. You may spend your time to experience the vibrant colors of Mumbai by your own. Stay overnight in Mumbai.
On this day, set out on a full day excursion of places in and around Mumbai. Visit attractions such as Colaba Causeway, Hanging Gardens, CST Terminus, Gateway of India and Elephanta caves. You may spend your evening time around the gateway of India, to have some good shopping or dining experience. Get back to the hotel by late evening. Stay overnight in Mumbai.
Today, have a leisurely breakfast at the hotel, check-out and bid farewell to Mumbai. Get dropped to the airport for your flight bound to hometown. Tour concludes!
• The patrons are responsible to carry required documents such as photo ID cards and travel vouchers.
• The hotels mentioned in the package are indicative and can be secured upon booking only.
• In case, the hotels mentioned in the package is not available at the time of booking, similar category hotels will be provided and the same will be notified.
• Cost of optional tours and activities are excluded from the package price unless mentioned in the itinerary.
• Tours are subjected to weather or political conditions at the place concerned. In case any sightseeing tour is cancelled, alternate shall be provided.
• The time and distances mentioned in the itinerary are approximate, which is meant for understanding of the package. The actual travel time depends on road and traffic conditions.
• Beyond Holidays will not be responsible for any kind of losses suffered due to missing of flights or other modes of public transports.