Welcome to India’s best preserved secret - The Andaman Islands. Located in the Bay of Bengal and measuring 700 kms from North to South is a sprinkling of 572 alluring Islands of which only 36 are inhabited. Part of the Indian Sub- Continent and known as the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, these undulating isles hold a rustic and ethereal charm that remains unfazed by time. After years of isolation, the Government has in the past decade or so begun to allow environmentally conscious tourism in the Andamans.
Beyond Holidays welcomes you to Andamans - India’s best preserved secret. Upon Arrival at Port Blair airport, meet our representative and make your transfer to hotel. Check-in and relax. After lunch proceed to Corbyn’s Cove beach, the only beach in the city of Port Blair. In the evening attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show (at 1800 hrs or 1900 Hrs, depending on show ticket availability) at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Get back to hotel and have peaceful sleep. Stay overnight in Port Blair.
After breakfast, start for a tour of places in & around Port Blair covering the famous Chatham Saw Mill - one of the oldest & largest in Asia, Forest Museum, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika). After lunch isit Ross Island(Wednesday Closed) which is about 2 km east of Port Blair and can be reached by a short boat ride from Water Sports Complex (Ferry leaves at 1400 hrs and returns at 1600 hrs). The island is controlled by the Indian navy, which requires every visitor to sign in on entering. In the evening proceed for some local shopping by your own. Reach back the hotel later and have a good night's sleep. Stay overnight in Port Blair.
Check-out from the hotel by early morning for a ferry from Port Blair to Havelock. The ferry takes 2.5 hrs to reach Havelock. On arrival proceed to selected hotel and check-in. In the evening visit Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) - which is rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine. Return back to hotel later to relax and unwind. Stay overnight in Havelock.
Check out and after lunch visit Kalapathar Beach, a scenic beach access to which is through a wonderful coastal road. Spend an hour and proceed to the ferry at Havelock to return to Port Blair. Transfer to Port Blair by ferry. Upon arrival at Port Blair, make your transfer to the hotel and check-in. Stay overnight in Port Blair.
On this day, have a leisurely breakfast at the hotel and check-out. Get dropped to the airport, Depart Port Blair with Fond memories of mesmerising islands. Tour concludes!
• The patrons are responsible to carry required documents such as photo ID cards and travel vouchers.
• The hotels mentioned in the package are indicative and can be secured upon booking only.
• In case, the hotels mentioned in the package is not available at the time of booking, similar category hotels will be provided and the same will be notified.
• Cost of optional tours and activities are excluded from the package price unless mentioned in the itinerary.
• Tours are subjected to weather or political conditions at the place concerned. In case any sightseeing tour is cancelled, alternate shall be provided.
• The time and distances mentioned in the itinerary are approximate, which is meant for understanding of the package. The actual travel time depends on road and traffic conditions.
• Beyond Holidays will not be responsible for any kind of losses suffered due to missing of flights or other modes of public transports.