The Golden Triangle Circuit is bestowed with various structures that stand as perfect examples of India’s rich historical legacy. Along with historical monuments, this circuit welcomes the globetrotters with the colorful culture of the places included. In short, Golden Triangle is a must do trip for all those who simply love to explore the grandeur of India. Experience it beyond.
Beyond Holidays welcomes you to Delhi, the capital city of India. Upon arrival at New Delhi Airport, you will be met by our representative. Make your transfer to Agra hotel by an exclusive cab. Proceed to Agra via Yamuna expressway (210 Kms / 3.5 Hrs). Check-in to the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight in Agra.
On this day, after having an early morning breakfast, visit Taj Mahal, Agra fort & tombs of Akbar & I'timad-Ud-Daula. By evening, proceed to Jaipur. Visit Fatehpur Sikri enroute. Check-in upon arrival and have a comfortable sleep. Stay overnight in Jaipur.
Note: If Day 2 falls on a Friday, Agra sightseeing can be rescheduled since Taj Mahal will
remain closed on fridays.
Today after breakfast, check-out and perform a full day sightseeing tour of Jaipur. Visit City Palace, Amber fort, Jantar Mandar, Hawa Mahal etc. By evening, continue to Delhi. Reach by night and check-in to your hotel. You can have a good time shopping in the bustling streets of Delhi surrounded by your own. Stay overnight in Delhi.
Today, go on a full day exploration tour of the capital city, which covers New Delhi & Old Delhi. Points of interest include Lotus temple, Qutub Minar, India Gate, Jama Masjid, Red fort etc. Experience shopping and street food strolls in the evening at famous markets like Dilli Haat or Chandni Chawk. Get back to your hotel and enjoy a comfy bedtime. Stay overnight in Delhi.
Today, have a leisurely breakfast at the hotel, check-out and bid farewell to Delhi. Get dropped to the airport for your flight bound to hometown. Tour concludes!
• The patrons are responsible to carry required documents such as photo ID cards and travel vouchers.
• The hotels mentioned in the package are indicative and can be secured upon booking only.
• In case, the hotels mentioned in the package is not available at the time of booking, similar category hotels will be provided and the same will be notified.
• Cost of optional tours and activities are excluded from the package price unless mentioned in the itinerary.
• Tours are subjected to weather or political conditions at the place concerned. In case any sightseeing tour is cancelled, alternate shall be provided.
• The time and distances mentioned in the itinerary are approximate, which is meant for understanding of the package. The actual travel time depends on road and traffic conditions.
• Beyond Holidays will not be responsible for any kind of losses suffered due to missing of flights or other modes of public transports.