Named as one of the ten paradises of the world by 'National Geographic Traveler', Kerala is famous for its ecotourism initiatives and idyllic backwaters. Its unique culture and traditions, coupled with varied geography, have made Kerala one of the most popular destinations in the world. It's hard to deny Kerala's liberal use of the slogan - God's own country.
Explore Kerala like never before. Experience beyond.
Beyond Holidays welcomes you to Kochi, the most charming city of Kerala. Upon arrival at Kochi International Airport, meet our representative and begin your ‘Flavours of Kerala’ tour. Board your cab and drive straight to Munnar (140 kms / 4 hrs). Visit Cheeyapara falls & Pothamedu viewpoint on the way. On arrival at Munnar, check-in to the hotel. Spend rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight in Munnar.
Go on a full day exploration tour of Munnar where you will enjoy old Christ Church, the Tata Tea Museum, Echo point etc. Later, visit Mattupetty lake and dam. Enjoy a panoramic view of the dam surrounded by wooden hills and tea plantations. Also visit Eravikulam National Park to watch the rich flora and fauna of the region. Get back to the hotel by evening and you can have activities of your choice in the town. Stay overnight in Munnar.
Upon having a refreshing breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Thekkady (100 kms / 2.5 hrs). Visit Kundala dam en-route. On arrival at Thekkady, visit Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary and enjoy the joyous boat ride through the Periyar lake. Check-in to the hotel by evening and enjoy rest of the day for your own activities. You can go for a walk through the bustling spice market in Kumily village or can enjoy Kerala art forms at the cultural centre. Stay overnight in Thekkady.
Today, have a relishing early morning breakfast from the hotel and check-out. Proceed back to Kochi (180 kms / 5 hrs). Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel and leave your luggage in the hotel room. Go on an orientation tour of Kochi covering Mattancherry Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue in Jew town. Get a glimpse of the famous Chinese fishing nets in the Fort Kochi beach side. Also visit St. Francis Church - the oldest European Church in India. By evening get back to the hotel and spend the rest of day for your own activities. Stay overnight in Kochi.
After having a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get ready for your onward journey back to hometown. Get dropped to the Kochi International Airport. Tour concludes!
• The patrons are responsible to carry required documents such as photo ID cards and travel vouchers.
• The hotels mentioned in the package are indicative and can be secured upon booking only.
• In case, the hotels mentioned in the package is not available at the time of booking, similar category hotels will be provided and the same will be notified.
• Cost of optional tours and activities are excluded from the package price unless mentioned in the itinerary.
• Tours are subjected to weather or political conditions at the place concerned. In case any sightseeing tour is cancelled, alternate shall be provided.
• The time and distances mentioned in the itinerary are approximate, which is meant for understanding of the package. The actual travel time depends on road and traffic conditions.
• Beyond Holidays will not be responsible for any kind of losses suffered due to missing of flights or other modes of public transports.