With its beautiful coastline, coral reefs, waterfalls and retreats, Bali is indeed, a place of leisure, and simultaneously, one for the adventurous and the explorers. This Indonesian island is home to many coral reefs, mountain peaks, beaches and scenic routes, with old temples and small snatches of Balinese old-world-charm in the streets and groves. It is perfect for relaxation, exploration and reflection, with the presence of a distinct love for spirituality and calm in the island. It also has its own cultural roots, its own cuisine, music and native art, which is a sight to behold.
Definitely, there is something for everybody here, and there you go!
Beyond Holidays welcomes you to Bali, renowned as ‘The Island of Thousand Temples’ or ‘The Island of God’. Upon arrival at Denpasar Bali airport, get received by a chauffeur driven private cab. Make your transfer to the hotel and check-in. Spend rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight in Bali.
Have a refreshing breakfast at the hotel and get picked up for a full day exploration tour of South Bali, which includes Kintamani Volcano and the C village. First stop is the village of Batubulan, which is famous for stone carving. Proceed to Celuk, the center of exquisite silver works and Mas village for its fine woodcarvings. Enter Ubud, the cultural heart of Bali with many fine art galleries, and a home to a score of local and foreign artists. One of them is ‘Agung Rai Museum of Art’ which has an extensive collection of paintings by Balinese, Indonesian and foreign artists in classic Balinese and contemporary styles. Afterwards, you can have a shopping stroll at Ubud art market prior to a visit to ‘Puri Saren Agung’ whose royal family ruled the Ubud from the late 1800’s until 1917. Get back to hotel by evening and have a comfortable sleep. Stay overnight in Bali.
On this day, after having your breakfast at the hotel, head to visit Tanah Lot. This unique tour displays the vivid aspects of Balinese culture and its amazing flora and fauna. The tour starts with a visit to the Tanah Lot temple, built on the top of a large rock in the ocean. It’s well known as the sunset temple, but is fabulously beautiful in the morning as well. The amazing location of this place makes it a popular tourist spot. In the afternoon gear up for Tanjung Benoa beach, where you will be able to experience a number of water sports. Proceed back to your hotel and have a comfy bedtime. Stay overnight in Bali.
Today is free for you to explore Bali by your own. You can either go to Seminyak for a Balinese spa massage experience or check out the sunset dinner cruise in the sparkling waters of Bali. There is a lot much on offer to someone looking for some traditional cuisines or to collect unique Balinese souvenirs in the local markets. Get back to your hotel by evening and relax. Stay overnight in Bali.
Today, after having a leisurely breakfast, pack up and bid farewell to a breath-taking ‘Blissful Bali’ tour. Proceed straight to the Denpasar Bali airport according to the flight time. Get dropped to the airport and board your return flight. Tour concludes!
• The patrons are responsible to carry required documents such as photo ID cards and travel vouchers.
• The hotels mentioned in the package are indicative and can be secured upon booking only.
• In case, the hotels mentioned in the package is not available at the time of booking, similar category hotels will be provided and the same will be notified.
• Cost of optional tours and activities are excluded from the package price unless mentioned in the itinerary.
• Tours are subjected to weather or political conditions at the place concerned. In case any sightseeing tour is cancelled, alternate shall be provided.
• The time and distances mentioned in the itinerary are approximate, which is meant for understanding of the package. The actual travel time depends on road and traffic conditions.
• Beyond Holidays will not be responsible for any kind of losses suffered due to missing of flights or other modes of public transports.